Top Ad unit 728 × 90

NYB Anti Cellulite Massage Oil



I think the quality ingredients in this message oil are a great combination. The grapeseed, eucalyptus, lemon, and grapefruit essential oils are known to have beneficial properties for the skin. What is proprietary in this product is the blending ratio and is confidential.

I love the citrus fragrance of this silky-feeling blend of oils. The oils absorb nicely into my skin after I have a nice shower (recommended in the instructions). I have noticed an ever-so-slight improvement in the cellulite on my outer thighs, within 7 days. I have more fat along my inner thighs and I hold out hope that I'll eventually see the improvement there as well. According to the description, this massage oil 'penetrates Skin 6X Deeper Than Cellulite Cream - Targets Unwanted Fat Tissues & Improves Skin Firmness." That is a lot of statement, so I'll definitely keep testing.

I received a promotional rate for this New York Biology Anti Cellulite Massage Oil for testing and my honest opinion. I take my obligation to give an unbiased review very seriously because I rely on reviews before making my own purchases. I highly recommend this product as a quality massage oil.

#NewYorkBiology
https://www.amazon.com/Anti-Cellulite-Massage-Natural-Ingredients/dp/B01H2435RQ/ref=sr_tnr_p_7_11056481_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1470163379&sr=8-7&keywords=new+york+biology



https://www.shed-weight.info/2016/08/24/nyb-anti-cellulite-massage-oil/
#Anticellulitedetoxdrink
Weight Loss Plans
NYB Anti Cellulite Massage Oil Reviewed by Unknown on July 25, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Shed Weight ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.