Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Day 31 -- I Lost Over 1 Inch Of Belly Fat Per Week



Yes you are reading that right. I lost over 1 inch of belly fat per week in four weeks. That is just from my waist measurements. I also lost more size on other areas of my body too.

Finally I have hit the four week mark since starting this Ketogenic Diet and I am really impressed with the results so far. It just feels like this whole month has been no different from any other, meaning I do not feel as though I am even on a diet.

I do not weigh myself as measurements are far more accurate and when I measured myself for the last time this month there was even more then 4 inches totally burnt off of my waist! I mean, I would be happy with 4 inches but I am now looking at more.

The measurement results also show that I lost about an inch on my chest and an inch and a half around my hips and butt. Yes, my butt was big but over the next few weeks the fat will start to fall off.

So at just over 36 inches I am way ahead of my goal of hitting 33 inches before August 2014. Even if the fat loss slowed down over the next month or so I will still be on schedule to make 33 inches for August.

As I mention in the video, mentally I feel really good and the days are much more positive. I am now wondering whether being on a Ketogenic Diet would help people who suffer from depression. I think this must be the case due to the controlling of blood sugar within the body.

I have found an exercise routine that also suits me and I will stick to it for the time being until it is time to switch things around. It is not too intensive but it certainly is a tough workout especially as my body is using fat as fuel; something it is obviously not used to.

As an extra boost I do have a piece of banana before my workout and those few extra sugar carbs help me to push myself just that little bit more. It also gets me to and from the beach on my cycle without collapsing in an exhausted heap.

Ketogenic Diet Journal - Day 18

Keywords:
Ketogenic Diet Challenge
how to lose weight
ketogenic diet
paleo diet
how to lose weight fast
mediterranean diet
detox diet
lose weight fast
low carb diet
diet plans
low carb recipes
low carb foods
fat burning foods
weight loss tips
losing weight
juice diet
keto diet
low carb snacks
high protein diet
flat belly diet
fast weight loss
ketosis diet
calories to lose weight
low carb fruits

http://youtu.be/F7h4VmIDsB8



https://www.shed-weight.info/2014/05/25/day-31-i-lost-over-1-inch-of-belly-fat-per-week/
#Weightloss
Weight Loss Plans
Day 31 -- I Lost Over 1 Inch Of Belly Fat Per Week Reviewed by Unknown on July 13, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Shed Weight ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.