Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Anti Cellulite Massage Oil & Body Nutritive Serum 8 fl. oz.



When used properly this massage oil makes my skin feel like a dream. It works best for me after a shower or bath. The oil absorbs into my skin leaving it soft and silky. I can't say that I've noticed any difference in my sagging skin. I think the only thing that's going to help that is exercise! I've used the oil on my dry skin too. I rubbed my feet down in it during a pedicure i was giving myself. I believe after a few applications on my feet, they'll be much improved on those rough spots. There's really no smell to this oil at all - or at least I couldn't smell anything. The consistency is just a little thicker than baby oil. I imagine this bottle will last me a good 3 months which makes it an even better buy. This massage oil was given to me free for testing and review.

Purchase your massage oil here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GUJ6GOS



https://www.shed-weight.info/2016/08/14/anti-cellulite-massage-oil-body-nutritive-serum-8-fl-oz/
#Anticellulitedetoxdrink
Weight Loss Plans
Anti Cellulite Massage Oil & Body Nutritive Serum 8 fl. oz. Reviewed by Unknown on September 05, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Shed Weight ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.