Top Ad unit 728 × 90

My detox programme



Hi,
I did a different movie today. I'm going to show you my detox routine for the next three weeks. I've noticed that my skin isn't as glowy and healthy as it should be. I hope it's just a lack of sunshine.
Meet Nala in this video:

Products I've mentioned:
Lukewarm water with half a fresh lemon and a teaspoon of honey
Green tea - Nova vitae
Green detox mix bio and raw - Nutridia

I'm eating healthy, three meals a day and in between some fruits or my detox drink. My goal is not to eat junkfood, chocolate, sweets and coke for three weeks. I hope to get a glowy skin afterwards. I'll keep you posted!

http://www.carosbeautyworld.wordpress.com/

xx Caroline



https://www.shed-weight.info/2015/04/04/my-detox-programme/
#Anticellulitedetoxdrink
Weight Loss Plans
My detox programme Reviewed by Unknown on November 21, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Shed Weight ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.